Panorama GPanorama G is a single channel dashcam with built-in GPS and G-sensors. You can use the GPS info. embedded within the video clip as geo-tagging. Your route (together with speed, travel distance, direction etc.) will appear on a map alongside with the clip you're playing. G-sensor is triggered when something/someone bumped into your car. When that happens, the dashcam will put the video clip in a protected folder for your review at a later time. Panorama G runs on super-capacitor which eliminates battery problems such as decreased charge capacity or even explosion.
Image Quality Revolution with high-end Ultra HDR CMOS sensor
- Equipped with Sony Exmor IMX322 CMOS sensor; Panorama G provides you with high quality video footage.
Seamless record captures every second
- Panorama G captures every moment with high quality video. The high performance compression chipset ensures seamless record. Not a second will drop.
2.7" TFT Capactive touch LCD
- 2.7" TFT Capactive touch LCD makes changing settings easier. The LCD screen also gives you a crystal clear image of live feed video, you can see what is going on in front of your vehicle.
Intelligent File Management
- Panorama G will put all recording into 2 folders according to the nature of the recording: Normal and Emergency. All files in "Emergency" folder will not be overwritten until you remove them manually. All G-sensor or Emergency button triggered event recordings will be put in the "Event" folder.
Reliable emergency recording
- Pressing the emergency recording button; Panorama G will save 30 seconds of recording. This file will be protected from overwritten.
Automatic emergency recording
- Built-in 3 Axis G-Sensor will detect impact and trigger emergency recording automatically.
|Processor||Zoran Coach 12P|
|Sensor||Sony Exmor IMX322, 7 element glass lens|
|Resolution||WDR 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps (15Mbps)|
|LCD Display||2.7 inch Smart capacitive LCD|
|G-Sensor||3 Axis G-Sensor built-in|
|Video||H.264 ＠ .MOV file|
|Storage||Support Micro SDXC Class10 (Max. 64GB)|
|Language||English / Russian / Japanese total 15 languages|
|Power||USB Cigar Car Charger (Input DC12~24V, output DC 5)|
|Operation Temp.||0°C ~ 90°C|
|Dimension||103 mm x 48 mm x 36mm|
|Certificate||CE / FCC / BSMI (D33i02) / ROHS|
Do I need Dash Camera?
It's like insurance. You don't know when will you need it. It's for your own protection.
How to choose a good Dash Camera?
Image quality should be good, of course. But getting a reliable Dash Camera will give you a peace of mind. The camera should be ready to record everything in case something bad happens; and keep the files from being overwritten until you have made a copy.
Which model should I get?
It depends on your preference. Some people like to be discrete and choosing a small form factor camera that can be hidden from the crowd. Some likes to have a big touch screen in order to see the live feed while recording and access the menu easier. If you would like to choose something in between, look for a small camera but still gives you a display on the screen.
Is it hard to install by myself?.
Rocket scientist will think getting people into space is easy but making a cake is mission impossible. All cameras we carry has installation instructions and it’s as easy to plug the power cable into the cigarette lighter socket. For a more stylish installation, you can follow our step by step guide here.
This unit comes with 1 year manufacturing Warranty
We Also Recommend