GN700 is an entry level dashcam equipped with a ARM Cortex A7 CPU that is capable of recording videos in full high definition 1080p 30fps. With "night vision" enabled, you can record clear footage even in low light environment. GN700 uses the JDR file system to protect your video files and recovers them automatically. With this format-free file system, you will no longer need to format your memory cards.
1-channel Full High Definition
- Equipped with a ARM Cortex-A7 V3S CPU & 2 Megapixel sensor; GN700 allows you to record sharp and crispy clear video footage in full HD.
1080P / 30 Frame per second recording
- All video footage will be recorded in full High Definition.
140° lens of view
- 140° Wide angle view gives you a full picture of everything in front of your vehicle.
- When "night vision" is enabled, light sensors on GN700 will detect your environment and adjust recording brightness automatically.
Automatic file recovery with format free system
- JDR file system gives you worry-free storage solution. You won't have to format your memory cards. When in times of file corruption, GN700 will recover your files automatically.
- GN700 is equipped with a lower battery protector. When used with a hardwire kit and GNet's battery pack, your car's battery is protected and you won't have to worried about not able to start your car anymore.
Time Lapse Parking Video
- GN700 will record at a slower fps producing a time lapse video. This saves memory storage and battery yet giving you a clear picture of what happened when you are away from your vehicle.
Bulit-in G-Sensor - Automatically Lock Files Upon Impact
- Built-in 3 Axis G-Sensor will detect impact and trigger emergency recording automatically.
Dedicated image and video player
- A free dedicated player is available that allows you to view your images and videos in different formats (front/rear only, slow motion, PIP). You can also export your videos to store them and play on other devices. Settings and firmware updates can also be changed via the player. Your GPS location will also be displayed on the map.
LED security light
- A white LED around the lens deters intruders you vehicle is equipped with a dashcam. This is a user controlled feature that can be changed in the dedicated viewer.
Large storage capacity
- Dedicated memory cards of up to 256G can be used giving you a long recording period without overwriting old files.
|Processor||ARM Cortex-A7 Processor V3A|
|Sensor||SOI F22 2M Pixel|
|Lens||F/2.0, 6G Glass Lens|
|View Angle||140º Wide angle view|
Full HD 1920 x 1080P, 30FPS
|G-Sensor||3 Axis G-Sensor built-in|
|File format||Format free JDR file system|
|Recording Mode||Driving mod, Event(impact)mode, Parking(motion detection)mode|
|HDR||High Dynamic Range|
|Operation||Circular Recording, Emergency Record, Seamless Record, G-Sensor Triggered Record, Engine-on Auto Recording, Time Date Stamp, Time lapse parking mode|
|Advanced driver-assistance systems-ADAS:||GPS Tracking, LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System), FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System), Current Speed, voltage, GPS Location Overlay|
|Audio||Built-in Speaker, Microphone|
|Video||H.264 / ADPCM|
Support Micro SDXC Class10 (Max. 256GB)
Comes with 16GB
|Language||English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese|
|Power||USB Cigar Car Charger (Input DC12V-24V, 108mA, 1.3W)|
|Operation Temp.||-30°C ~ 80°C|
|Storage Temp.||-30°C ~ 90°C|
|Dedicated PC Viewing||Optional Wi-Fi module needed, Windows XP, VISTA, Win7, Win8, Win10(32Bit~64Bit), Android 2.3 and up, iOS 5.0 and up|
|Package Accessories||4 Meter Cigar Car Charger, Clip on Mount, 3M Adhesive Windscreen Mount, Memory card reader, Installation Guide, Warranty Card|
|Certificate||CE / FCC / KC|
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice
Do I need Dash Camera?
It's like insurance. You don't know when will you need it. It's for your own protection.
How to choose a good Dash Camera?
Image quality should be good, of course. But getting a reliable Dash Camera will give you a peace of mind. The camera should be ready to record everything in case something bad happens; and keep the files from being overwritten until you have made a copy.
Which model should I get?
It depends on your preference. Some people like to be discrete and choosing a small form factor camera that can be hidden from the crowd. Some likes to have a big touch screen in order to see the live feed while recording and access the menu easier. If you would like to choose something in between, look for a small camera but still gives you a display on the screen.
Is it hard to install by myself?.
Rocket scientist will think getting people into space is easy but making a cake is mission impossible. All cameras we carry has installation instructions and it’s as easy to plug the power cable into the cigarette lighter socket. For a more stylish installation, you can follow our step by step guide here.
This unit comes with 1 year manufacturing Warranty
We Also Recommend