Panorama X2Panorama X2 is a dual channel dashcam that provides synchronized recording of the front and the rear of your vehicle. With built-in true parking mode, X2 will keep monitoring for your. The auto power cut off feature prevents your car battery from draining.
You can also configure the sensitivity of the front and back motion sensor separately to suit your needs. When someone crashed into your car, the video files will be kept in a protected against being overwritten. This feature can also be triggered on screen with a 1-touch button. X2 is packed with lots of features and most of them are customizable. It's made of high quality materials to withstand extreme high and low temperatures.
3.5" HD LCD Touch
- 3.5" HD Touch Screen makes changing settings a breeze with your finger tip. The LCD screen also gives you a crystal clear image of live feed video, you can see what is going on in front of at the back of your vehicle.
Dual camera power. Front recording while watching your back
- Panorama X2 is equipped with front and rear camera at Full-HD 1080p 30 fps (15M bps) The 3.5" LCD can be used to show live front or rear channel image at your choice.
Seamless record captures every second
- Panorama X2 captures every moment with high quality video. The high performance compression chipset ensures seamless record. Not a second will drop.
Intelligent File Management
- Panorama X2 will put all recording into 3 folders according to the nature of the recording: Normal, Parking, and Emergency. All files in "Emergency" folder will not be overwritten until you remove them manually. All motion sensor recordings will be put in the "Parking" folder. "Normal" folder is for recordings under normal driving condition.
Smart Parking Mode
- Panorama X2 enables gives you 7x24 parking monitoring recording. When you have parking mode enabled, the camera will switch to parking mode automatically when you parked your car. If there is motion in front of behind your vehicle, the camera will starts recording at the preset interval of your choice. The built-in G-Sensor will also starts monitoring once parking mode is in effect. In case of accident, the video footage will be put in a protected folder until you remove it manually.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Panorama X2 is equipped with WDR technology. It can produce clearer video image in circumstances where back light and intense illumination vary excessively. When both very bright and very dark areas are simultaneously present in the camera’s field-of-view, the camera’s sensor can accurately capture varying light intensities and then heighten the details visible within the area of view.
Reliable emergency recording
- Pressing the emergency recording button; X2 will save 30 seconds of recording. This file will be protected from overwritten.
Automatic emergency recording
- Built-in 3 Axis G-Sensor will detect impact and trigger emergency recording automatically.
- X2 allows you to customization a great deal of settings. You can find tune your recording preferences or even the camera's operation. Settings that can be change includes:
- Video length
- Video size
- Camera brightness sensivity
- G-sensor sensivity
- Parking mode duration
- Power cut-off voltage
- Motion sensor sensivity
- Parking mode G-sensor sensivity
- Parking mode motion sensor sensivity
- AV out system
- LCD standy duration
|Processor||Zoran Coach 12 x 2|
|Sensor||SONY Exmor Sensor ( IMX322LQJ )|
|Lens||6 layers glass lens + UV filter|
|View Angle||120º FOV|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps|
|LCD Display||3.5 inch HD touch screen LCD|
|G-Sensor||Built-German Bosch (BOSCH) triaxial gravitational acceleration, speed sensor|
|Wide Dynamic Range||The WDR algorithm to automatically filter to ensure best picture clarity|
|Output interface||AV out|
|Video||Format: MP4, encoding: H.264|
|Loop recording||Support seamless video|
|7x24 Intelligent Parking Mode Recording||Adjustable timer and voltage cut-off parking mode recording|
|Storage||Support Micro SDXC Class10 (Max. 128GB, FAT32)|
|Language||English / Korean/ Japanese total 15 languages|
|Power||USB Cigar Car Charger (Input DC12~24V)|
|Operation Temp.||-20°C ~ 70°C|
|Dimension||96mm (L)x 66mm (W)x 33mm (H)|
|Intelligent file management||General video files, automatic collision touched by G-SENSOR files or video files emergency. Files are stored in the parking mode to "NORMAL", EVENT "," PARKING ", circulating this video in their respective folders inside the loop except the "EVENT" folder|
|Optional Accessories||GPS Module, CPL filter|
|Additional features with GPS module installed:||External GPS module allows speed recording, coordinates and driving track|
|Certificate||CE / FCC / BSMI (D33i02) / ROHS|
Do I need Dash Camera?
It's like insurance. You don't know when will you need it. It's for your own protection.
How to choose a good Dash Camera?
Image quality should be good, of course. But getting a reliable Dash Camera will give you a peace of mind. The camera should be ready to record everything in case something bad happens; and keep the files from being overwritten until you have made a copy.
Which model should I get?
It depends on your preference. Some people like to be discrete and choosing a small form factor camera that can be hidden from the crowd. Some likes to have a big touch screen in order to see the live feed while recording and access the menu easier. If you would like to choose something in between, look for a small camera but still gives you a display on the screen.
Is it hard to install by myself?.
Rocket scientist will think getting people into space is easy but making a cake is mission impossible. All cameras we carry has installation instructions and it’s as easy to plug the power cable into the cigarette lighter socket. For a more stylish installation, you can follow our step by step guide here.
This unit comes with 1 year manufacturing Warranty
We Also Recommend